[ TECL], Le service de transport virtuel Index du Forum
[ TECL], Le service de transport virtuel
Firme virtuelle de transport

[ TECL], Le service de transport virtuel Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue a vous Transporteurs 

Bievenue Sur le Forum                
TECL                

Pour Accéder au Forum Cliquez ici                 

Pour voir tous les sujet vous devez être Enregistre                 

Pour Confirmer votre Inscription vous devez obligatoirement parler                 

a un Admin il prendra contact par émail dans les plus bref délai                                          

Bonsoir a toute et a tous les CMR est une Obligation de les remplires comme ca  on sais se que les chauffeurs se qu'il sons  on fais comme heures  (  et Ps la firme ne prend pas de jeune moin de 16 ans  )

:: Great Quotes About Love For Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [ TECL], Le service de transport virtuel Index du Forum -> TECL -> Photo des Camions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ovyintel
Manbre
Manbre

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Great Quotes About Love For Facebook Répondre en citant

Great Quotes About Love For Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Two legs to walk. Login & Comment Comment as Guest Post as Guest 2193 2193 "One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love." — Sophocles As quoted in Civilization's quotations: life's ideal (2002) pg. Close American Politician Famous inspirational Love Top 10 Top 100 Write a comment about the quote above. Close Editor's Pick inspirational Love Pearls of Wisdom Quote of the Day Write a comment about the quote above. It's reasonable for me to have expectations based on what somebody I trust has committed to. 1 (1816). Close Cute Facebook I Love You Love Write a comment about the quote above. Close Source Context Reload page after adding. Close Facebook Famous Independence Love Quote of the Day Top 100 Women Write a comment about the quote above. Login & Comment Comment as Guest Post as Guest alexbaron So simple. 2706 2706 "Your wealth is where your friends are." — Author Unknown Often attributed to Titus Maccius Plautus. Close Source Context Reload page after adding. Close Source Context Reload page after adding. Add Category or Author Add Category Add Author Press enter after adding categories or authors. haha techieagent love quotes are really amazing! 85452565 love it ecm14 I love this!! 18lilley18 omg cute! cutey How sweet. 865 865 "In the beginning you will fall into the gaps in between thoughts, after practicing for years, you become the gap." — Author Unknown Add Category or Author Add Category Add Author Press enter after adding categories or authors. Add Category or Author Add Category Add Author Press enter after adding categories or authors. About Great-Quotes.com Over 2,000,000 quotes and growing! Famous Quotes organized by author or category for your pleasure and convenience. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Who else would say this? It's obviously Spongebob! xD julieta i am a prime example of that Razz X Please create an account or login to add your own quotes, favorite quotes, and more! 927 927 "To say 'I love you' one must know first how to say the 'I.' " — Ayn Rand The Fountainhead (1943) Spoken by the protagonist of The Fountainhead, Howard Roark, to Dominque Francon after she tells him she is marrying another man: Peter Keating, Roarks antithesis. "The words you need by the people you admire.". Login & Comment Comment as Guest Post as Guest timbob Write a comment about the quote above. by [emailprotected] rihamartinez if you think this quotes is sappy and gay then go jump off a bridge. Close Anger Consequences Disappointment Facebook Peace Relationships Truth Universe Write a comment about the quote above. Close Editor's Pick English Poet Generosity Love Pearls of Wisdom Positive Quote of the Day Write a comment about the quote above. alexbaron One step ahead at all times! ophelia666 this quote is true i live by this quote julieta wise girl to say that idontcare Hahahahha.right spot on marilyn Wink bunkkee33 Favorite. 2159 2159 "In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. mitch58412 Hes a favorite 2208 2208 "True love stories never have endings." — Richard Bach This was reportedly stated by Bach, a best-selling author. Close Famous Life Love Write a comment about the quote above. The poem is an explanation of the ideas Ezra espoused in his life. 3743 3743 "Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly." — Robert Frost Robert Frost Society, Volumes 1991-1993 (page 143) Although often attributed to Mark Twain or "love doctor" Leo Buscaglia, this quote actually spoken by Robert Frost to Sidney Cox, on a walk in 1911. It sees the beauty in the person beyond those 'ugliness'. Login & Comment Comment as Guest Post as Guest . "The words you need by the people you admire.". Add Category or Author Add Category Add Author Press enter after adding categories or authors 5a02188284
download ringtone pesan facebookdownload facebook aplicativo gratisnew seen feature on facebook chathow to hack any facebook account easy and simple - youtubenimbuzz facebook chat softwarefacebook how to like a page as a businesscheat game perjuangan semut facebookhow to hack facebook games with cheat engine 5.6.1list of photo editing apps on facebookfacebook hcg hack

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [ TECL], Le service de transport virtuel Index du Forum -> TECL -> Photo des Camions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006